Monday, March 21, 2011

"sis-tern"

So this is how it all started. 15 year old Carissa stole her dads black Porsche in the middle of the night. Yes, I said PORSCHE..  She wins the bad ass award in my book. She was doing great until she accidentally scraped the ground effects. Bummer.  :(   She owed her dad some money for the repairs. Her father is a friend of mine and asked if she could intern with me. You see, Carissa is an aspiring talented photographer. (check out her work here.) Her fathers way of punishing her was to work it off.. with me. Thats what I call brilliant parenting. Instead of mowing lawns, she's learning more about something that she already loves. I always looked forward to having her around. We talked about boys, school, parents, and parties.. and photography of course. She's silly, animated, insanely brilliant, and daring. Together we would scout locations, jump walls, and sneak into places to dig for fresh spots. Thats my way of having a field trip. :D  And to top it off,  she loves minis as much as I do!  Meant to be.. So here are a few photos that we took together during our work days. The photo of her jumping the 15 foot fence got me published in 944 magazine. Carissa Rules. I love her guts.

Thank you for being the most amazing intern 
sis-tern ever!


I look forward to watching her photography as she grows. If Carissa ever moves to NYC, I call dibs. 

xoxo
Chellise




















No comments:

Post a Comment