Friday, March 18, 2011

Lunch in Chinatown




Living in this city whizzes by fast. We've lived here 10 months and still haven't made our way to some of the amazing neighborhoods of the city that we thought that we would have by now. 
Like Chinatown.
So this morning, as we lay in bed rubbing the sleep out of our eyes I say "Lets go to Chinatown!" he says "OK!" 
I only took a few photos. It was a bit crowded today and I wasn't in the mood I guess. Im finding that I really dont like taking photos in areas when its crowded. It shouldnt matter, but for some reason it does. I feel timid, and I dont like it. I guess I just want to place all to myself.
I really want to go back on my own early one morning to get the photos that I really want. So heres a few. For now. :) 

Chellise







 









No comments:

Post a Comment